The progressive organ concert in Winona to be held Sunday, October 19, 2005, will begin at 3:00 p.m. in the Chapel of the Angels. Each mini concert will last about 20 minutes; 10 additional minutes will be allowed between concerts for travel time. Organs to be heard will include a romantic Kilgen, an 1889 Moline tracker, a recently enlarged Casavant, and mid-20th century Austin organ.
Performers will include Sue Fortney-Walby (Viroqua, Wisconsin), Jane Lindner, Patricia Lundeen, and Janusz Szlubowski (Winona, Minnesota), and Brian Williams (Rochester, Minnesota).
After the last concert at St. Paul's Episcopal, Choral Evensong will be sung by the Motet Choir of Calvary Episcopal Church, Rochester. The public is invited and encouraged to attend all the afternoon events.
- 3:00 p.m., Chapel of the Angels (former St. Theresa's College Campus), Vila and Wabasha Streets
- 3:30 p.m., First Baptist Church, 368 Broadway
- 4:00 p.m., First Congregational Church, 161 Broadway
- 4:30 p.m., St. Paul's Episcopal Church, Broadway and Lafayette
- 5:00 p.m., Choral Evensong at St. Paul's Episcopal
Dinner will be held at the Green Mill in Winona following Choral Evensong. If you wish to attend the dinner, please contact your Chapter Dean, Jeff Daehn (SEMN) or Louise Tempte (Riverland), to make your reservation.